It has been almost a week since our last posting and it feels like yesterday. Nehemiah is already 2 weeks old. Wow. I'm starting to understand what people mean when they say "they grow up so fast". Part of me is so excited to be able to sleep more than 45 minutes at a time but then the other part of me says to wait and to take this all in. Not everyone has the privilege of becoming a mom. Although I may not be the happiest cracker at 4am, I am thankful to have such a beautiful healthy and incredibly adorable son who flashes me those teenage heartbreaker smiles.
In honor of the recently changed male to female ratio, I've decided to alter the color scheme of our blog.
Oh my goodness!!! We have been checking to see when your little man was going to make his entrance! Amazing guys! He is so beautiful and we are all hoping to meet him next week when we are out for thanksgiving! Blessings and Shalom!
ReplyDeleteThe VL's
Nehemiah is such a cutie pie! I love the blue theme as well. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of Nehemiah!
ReplyDeleteFun to see the pictures. Congratulations to you all!
ReplyDelete