Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mr. Wiggles

Nehemiah has definitely learned how to wiggle. Sometimes he will just about jump out of my arms with excitement. Last weekend we threw Michelle a surprise birthday party.
Hey Mom, since I know you and Carina have been asking for a pic, check out my new hair color.

SURPRISE!!!!
She was shocked. Mission accomplished.
The guys really enjoyed themselves.


Our son loves his evening bath...oh so luxurious.

Earlier last week I snuck up on Nehemiah taking a nap....apparently I wasn't very sneaky. Our mug shot for the tv show "The Doctors". I think I'm a little bit more excited about this opportunity than he is.


Awe...daddy and son having a few moments.


Shaun is teaching Nehemiah a few important lessons. For example, in this picture we are learning to never neglect a comfy chair and good company, recognize that one should always further their education by delving into a good book, and that a nice black pot of coffee is something to enjoy regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment