I'm not sure if happy is the right word to use but that's what I'm feeling at the moment. It's a sunny 85 degree day and the friendly neighborhoood ice cream man just strolled on by with his jolly little music. Ahh...the lovely warmth of summer approaching. There's also another reason why I'm happy. Shaun got a job and not just any job but the one that he really really wanted. Yeah...I'm not sure how we all spell hooray or yahhh or any other excited expression but there's my best shot.
THE DETAILS: He caught the big fish at PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) a non-profit organization located about 2 miles from downtown LA. It does pretty much what it says, it assists the homeless in every way possible. They have an outstanding reputation in the community and are considered a model program for non-profits around the nation who are working with the homeless. We are very excited about Shaun being their Employment Program Manager/Veterans Coordinator. Monday will be his first day on the job.
Speaking of Monday...by that time the cat will be out of the bag for all of you that know. You know what you know. I'm guessing that the people that dont know wont read this blog before tomorrow night anyways. Hehehe....it's so fun revealing secrets that have been kept for so long. If you happen to NOT know what we are talking about...ask us about it on Monday.
I don't get it.
ReplyDeletecongratulations for both the job and the other. :) (allison told me)
ReplyDeleteWhat are you talking about, Tia?
ReplyDeletei've heard the news... congrats!
ReplyDelete