This is how we found out that our little miracle will be entering the world. He or she will be coming soon this November. The doctors say November 9th-12th but who knows, I've heard that only 5% of all people actually give birth on their due date.
WELCOME, WONDER BABY!

Here is my belly at 11 weeks along. 
Yes, the bump isnt extremely significant yet but just wait and see because I'll get there.
And here is a double sticked coconut popsicle. I dont know about you but this was my first time getting stuck with a double stick and it was fabulous. Just another example of fun surprises in our lives. 
To add to the amazement...Shaun got one too.
It's the only test in your whole life where plus signs are complicated. This test, I love. It is quite clear that you are indeed pregnant! Keep up the blog. It'll be a fun keepsake for the baby book. :)
ReplyDelete