Janell's wedding weekend began with a smashing good bachelorette party in the Soco District of downtown Fullerton. Here we are at a dueling piano bar where Janell sang "Like a Virgin" on top of a piano. If the baby couldn't hear before, he sure can now after that loud experience.
The wedding took place at the Padua Hills Theater in Claremont. Although the ceremony was situated outside in a vine laced gazebo with 100 degree temperatures, I was able to endure the blazing heat fairly well thanks to Shaun volunteering his water boy services for the afternoon. 

The bride and I posing for a snap shot just before the ceremony.
I really enjoyed getting back into my stretchy maternity clothes and out of that grape gown.

WEDDING #2
Good ol' cousin Ian finally tied the knot a couple of weeks ago!
Shaun stood as Ian's best man in the wedding. He threw his grandpa off when he handed him 3 rings. One of which his grandpa thought was a toe ring.
We sat with the other cousins at the reception.





No comments:
Post a Comment