This first picture I felt was absolutely amazing. It is a shot of his face tilted to the side looking directly at us. 

Welp, I think you all know what this picture is of but just in case you get confused, it is an underside rump shot of his legs and man part. The tech even labeled it BOY for us.
This is a side view of his arm as if he were laying it on a xerox machine. You can even see all of his fingers too.

This next one is also of his face. His mouth is hanging wide open.


This next one is also of his face. His mouth is hanging wide open.

This last one is my favorite. At the end of the ultrasound he curled up into a tiny ball and just sat there for a little while. It was like he was saying, I'm done posing for the camera...I'm tired Mommy. Super Cute!!



No comments:
Post a Comment