Tuesday, December 30, 2008


There were a lot of firsts for Nehemiah this Christmas. He Flew on an airplane for the first time and had his first white Christmas.

He is beginning to learn that his car seat is not a torture chamber. Look, he even appears to be slightly content.

He went on his first hayride. Katie and Johnene hung out with us on in the back while the boys ...well, let's just say that Ian tumbled off the back while attempting to salvage his lost shoe. It's too bad I didnt get a picture of that.


He met my entire lovely family. Oh, so cute with Starbucks in hand and all.


He said hello to Grandma Resler and the rest of the Resler family.


He even took the traditional carousel ride at Westlake Center.

I will add more photos later but my camera just died and I have to recharge it before I can put up more. On a side note, man alive, I love this 75 degree weather we have in SoCal.

No comments:

Post a Comment