This is what Shaun and I will be flying into tomorrow. A whole lot more snow than what Seattle is used to. Apparently over 1,000 people were stranded at the Seatac airport this weekend. I just hope they're all gone by the time we get in. Little Nehemiah isn't a fan of germs and neither am I.
This is my mom's front yard

Some cute photos of Nehemiah when he was about 2 weeks old compliments to Rachel VerWy's awesome photographic abilities.


The girls Tortilla party. Mrs. Padilla showed us how to make real tamales for Christmas.

Michelle, Alex, Lisa (she's the one who got her masters), me, Shaun and little Nehemiah. She graduated that same saturday.

Nehemiah had a hard time staying awake through the ceremony.

...But the grandparents had a hard time staying awake through the after party

Nehemiah had a fun time hanging out with the cousins

Johnene and Nehemiah
Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment