Saturday, April 10, 2010

Inspired to Post

Well, 11 months have passed and finally I've been inspired to post. No, nothing monumental has happened in my life. I was simply moved by the movie Julie & Julia. Last year I actually thought about writing a "surrender" speech to those who periodically read the shauntia blog. However, I realized that one day I might want to continue the conversation. If anyone is out there, thanks for keeping me on your reader (I'm talking to you Pamela).

To be honest, posting has been hard for me. Our last computer took 10 minutes to download one simple image. One image. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating but you get the idea. And if you're like me, a post isn't a legitimate posting unless it has a picture to go with it. Then there's the whole question of who's really reading it. I also dont want to have to repeat myself on twitter, facebook, emails, this blog, you get the point. Rachel actually provided me with a good option to solving that problem - put it as a link on my facebook account. Ha. Brilliant. So, I might just do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment